Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: So why is it so cheap?
- A: You'll be in a room with one to two other people. By treating multiple people in a given hour, we're able to lower the cost for you. We'll still have the privacy to talk, and you won't be disrobing in front of strangers. In fact, you won't be disrobing at all. Many people come to prefer relaxing in a room with others. You'll either be on a table or in a reclining zero gravity chair. We don't necessarily have to do acupuncture on your low back to treat your low back pain.
- Q: Will it hurt?
- A: You'll either feel nothing at all, or a tiny prick. We can fit ten of our needles inside of one that takes your blood. They're really thin and bendable.
- Q: I really don't want acupuncture needles. What can you do for me?
- A: We do acupressure and adhesive acupressure "seeds". We do encourage you to try some acupuncture though, as almost everyone finds it easier than they thought.